Thursday 8 December 2011

Vengeful Queens man who shot wife and killed stepdaughter gives blow-by-blow account of his rampage


The vengeful Queens man accused of killing his step-daughter and critically wounding his estranged wife gave cops a minute-by-minute breakdown of the bloody payback bid.

“Why did you call the police?” Guerino Annarumma demanded of his wife Olga after sneaking up on her as she walked her dog Monday outside the Astoria home they once shared. Their divorce trial

Hours later, the couple were scheduled to face off in a Queens courtroom for the start of their divorce trial. Neither would make it.

Annarumma knocked his wife to the ground and kicked her in the face, he told detectives in a statement read in court yesterday.

“She said she didn’t call the police,” Annarumma told police. “That made me angry more.”

Annarumma, 52, was arrested last year and ordered to stay away from his wife after she accused him of threatening to kill her.

“She didn’t give a s... what she did to me,” he continued. “I had the gun in my hand and told her we were going back to the house. She didn’t want to go so I dragged her there.’

Her daughter, Valeria Lowery, 32, answered the bell and let them in.

“I pushed Valeria on the floor and started shooting,” he said. “Once I started shooting, I can’t stop. I shot Olga who was already on the floor...After I shot them I put the gun in my pocket and walked down the block to my car.”

Olga Annarumma, 57, remains in critical condition following surgery Tuesday afternoon to remove bullet fragments from her brain. Her Russian emigre daughter died Monday.

Guerino Annarumma was held without bail following his arraignment Tuesday on murder and attempted murder charges. On Monday, he gave cops several statements detailing the killings, including one that was video-taped.

In them, Annarumma mocks his wife by calling her “green card” -- an apparent reference to his belief that she married him for her American citizenship

No comments:

Post a Comment