Friday 2 December 2011

In Something Familiar With All Her Black



I was presenting at the International Emmys at night, so it was off to the salon in J Brand dark bootcut denim (I have about 10 pairs of them), a charcoal Vince oversize sweater, a black Neil Barrett wool and leather double-notch collar peacoat and black Chanel boots. They’re quite different from the high boots Kalinda always wears on the show. For the awards presentation, I slipped into a luscious pale pink ombré Carolina Herrera strapless gown with a matching bolero I had fallen in love with at her Midtown showroom the week prior. You could say it was Cinderella-like.

TUESDAY, NOV. 22

I went off to work at “The Good Wife” on location in the theater district. Reached for my wet-weather staples: a taupe classic Burberry trench, black Hunter Wellies, a moss-colored Theyskens’ Theory cable knit sweater with a Theory tank underneath and black Rag & Bone skinny jeans with a burgundy 3.1 Phillip Lim obi knot belt

No comments:

Post a Comment